Sunday, November 25, 2012

Spiderman's Mom

Here goes something...  I cannot say "nothing" because this is about my life and my life is something.  Tomorrow is my first official day of a new beginning.  Foster Solutions, llc has been formed to help address all of your water consulting needs.  It is my goal to have a client signed in December.  I basically have until Dec. 21 to make that happen.

In addition to consulting my heart and mind continue to wander to other areas where I would love to play.  My end goal has always been to pick Ella up from school two days a week.  That has not changed but I am adding to the list.  I want to empower women to realize their dreams.  Yes, I have been reading Brene Brown and Whitney Johnson but my head has always been in that space.  Those two among others that are filling it with amazing stories of strength and courage.

Santa is not the only one who can make his list and check it twice.  I am making my dream list and will be dream dating them one at a time.  Perhaps I will end up where I started on this journey with a better appreciation for it all.  Or maybe, just maybe I will introduce to you a more defined and refined me to you.  Either way, I determined to continue to make my life something.  Nothing is not an option,  especially with Spiderman as a son.

1 comment:

Blue Gal said...

Awesome! I am certain you will do great things.