Monday, April 5, 2010

La Vida Loca

Who knew that I would count my time to use separate shampoo and conditioner as luxury time?  The 2 in 1 stuff is great but when it is not a choice to use it you begin to resent it.  Silly?  Perhaps, but such is my life  these days.  To the outside world I am "normal".  I am walking upright with a baby in my arms while chasing a beautiful, healthy three year old.  Inside I am two blinks away from a catatonic sleep, the kind that would make Snow White jealous.  My body aches from readjusting to, well, movement.  Bedrest recovery is a challenge to say the least.  I took a pain killer left over from B's delivery Saturday night to ease the aches and allow me to sleep. The Easter weekend in our neighborhood is a full contact sport and not for the weak.  We went from sun up to sun down.  That night I went to sleep smiling and a little less judgemental of Matthew Perry and others who have gotten hooked on the stuff.  It was a little bit of Heaven and I was grateful.  Don't worry there are only 2 left and no refills.  Mom, I will not become a junkie.  And once I get realease from my doctor maybe I can start the physical therapy needed to get better and leave he pills behind....after the final two are gone! :)

No comments: