Monday, March 1, 2010

My baby, My faith, my mom (Jan 21st)

Another hour down! Baby is more active, further proof of my improving health. Staying hydrated but keeping my bladder empty is a delicate balance I am learning quickly.


Christ is in charge and ever powerful; however my mom is a stud in her own right! I will never be able to thank her for all she has done already. It is easy to be brave when she's around.

Ella is starting to understand I am not coming home for a while (hopefully) but is doing okay. Most likely, we will take all of you up on offers to play. We are making plans one day at a time.

I am getting used to hand squeezes in place of hugs since I cannot lift up but I miss contact. The little things! :). I will not complain but I do miss the hugs. I also miss Hunt. He will deserve a medal when this phase of our life passes.

I have recorded baby's heartbeat to hear whenever I want! He is strong and seems to be behaving. I keep telling him he doesn't need to rush getting out here. Life is tough and he should enjoy this part of it. Hopefully, he has his daddy's temperment and will just relax. Here's to another moment, another hour and hopefully another day! Thank you again for your prayers and good thoughts.

No comments: